Monday, October 7, 2013

Homecoming Blog Entry

Sparta's homecoming is a great experience. Firstly, we have a whole day off of school, which is one of the better things about it. Secondly, there are the homecoming speeches, which is one of the more boring things until you get someone that acually has a good speech. Thirdly, there are a lot of games that are fun. Then there is Mock Rock. Mock Rock is a kind of high school musical thing. Teachers get together students and they perform a theme that is selected for that specific class, an example is the juniors had the roaring 20's, so our class did the Great Gatsby with other songs from the 20's aswell. The football game is the best part. We usually lose but this year we won 42-14. Lastly, there is the dance. I have only gone to one, just because sports get in the way, but the time I went it was pretty fun.  

2 comments:

  1. I like how you explained Sparta's mock rock. I never thought about it like high school musical :) haha! I agree that the football game was amazing this year! GO SPARTA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am so happy that we won this year! I hope you go to the dance next year because it truly is a lot of fun. And Your grade did great with the roaring 20's

    ReplyDelete